What is OPERATION TONE-UP®
OPERATION TONE-UP is PROVEN and EVIDENCE-BASED to help PREVENT CHILDHOOD OBESITY & DIABETES!
See results in as little as 2-weeks as you LEARN and APPLY accurate knowledge about THE TOP SIX NUTRIENTS and STRUCTURED EXERCISE!
No extra equipment needed!...
All lessons are aligned with National Standards making it easy to incorporate Nutrition and structured exercise into any classroom.
Getting healthier has never been easier! Operation Tone-Up® brings daily Nutrition & Structured Exercise lessons into-the-classroom with an internet connection.
Students are hooked from the very beginning as the program’s storyboard-style superhero, Mr. Tone®, sets forth real-life situations and challenges them to go on a mission with him to get in-shape!
Students immediately become empowered with accurate nutrition and exercise knowledge that can last a lifetime.
With individual student accounts, the students can access the program anytime/anywhere! Before, during or after school, and At-Home to help get their family in-shape!
During the program, students learn about the Top Six Nutrients, how to read Nutrition Facts labels to choose foods made with the nutrients they need, how to apply the F.I.T.T. Principle to prevent a plateau, Rules to Exercise, and Dramatically Improve their heart health, self-esteem, strength endurance and energy level from completing Structured Exercise Lessons that increase in length (6 – 20 minutes) and difficulty over the course of the program.
See an immediate return on investment through increased attendance.
(On Average, attendance improves 3.2 days per-student.)
- Empower yourself with accurate knowledge about the Top Six Nutrients & Exercise to improve health that will last a lifetime.
- Learn about the Top Six Nutrients (water, carbs, protein, fat, vitamins & minerals) and how these nutrients affect health and learning.
- Learn how to read Nutrition Facts labels to choose food made with the nutrients you need.
- Learn about the Rules to Exercise and the Proper Form for doing basic exercises that can improve each component of health-related fitness.
- Experience structured workouts in-the-classroom, consisting of 6 aerobic exercises designed to enhance personal fitness (challenge the heart & build muscle) and Boost Your Brain (mental activity).
- Analyze Pre/Post-test measurements to determine program effectiveness.
TIME COMMITMENT – For Best Results 20 minutes, 3-days per-week, is all it takes to change a life forever!
NATIONAL STANDARDS Know Your Nutrients® is aligned to the National Physical Education and Health Standards.
Click here to see the standards.